ShadowMation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ShadowMation
ShadowMation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself!

Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post  iSushi Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Hey guys, if you're here then there's a chance you're new to ShadowMation! If this is true, please take some time to read this. First off, we expect you all to read the rules that can be found at the top of any thread. It is titled "Rules of ShadowMation", and we also expect you to abide by all of these rules. Pretty much everyone will remind new users to read these rules, in which I'd like to thank each of you who do so.

Welp I'll go ahead and introduce myself, to give you an idea of how to make your introduction topic!

Hi guys, my name is Jack and I'm the founder of ShadowMation forums! This is the first forum I've really "ran" before, and I really couldn't do it without the help of my good friend Anthony (ZerO) He is the developers of the forum, He do the silly little coding and crap I hardly know how to do. I do plan on taking some HTML and PHP tutorials soon enough though, that way I can take full advantage of my user page (which can be found here!)

A little bit about me, hmmm. Well, as you know, I'm an aspiring animator that uses Maple Story sprites to express animation. I have tons of subscribers on Youtube who say I'm amazing, but I can see an infinite amount of skill I need to improve on. I'm not nearly as talented as some people out there, but I do plan on working my way to the top!

My interests~! I am a breakdancer and I love to hear music. Music is definitely a huge part of my life and without it I don't know what I'd do. Currently I'm mostly interested in remix. As we speak I'm addicted to this song :Never Change - J Han EXTREMELY catchy .

Obviously another interest I have is animating, but I've already told you all about that. I can't really think of anything else I could say right now, but yea! This is the main example of an introduction. I think I got a little carried away with it, so don't think you have to make yours an essay LOL.

We hope you guys enjoy the new forum as much as I do, we will do our best to make it a fun experience for you all! Thanks for joininininining.

iSushi
Admin
Admin

https://shadowmation.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum